We are called to make disciples for Jesus Christ.
We believe God has called us to reach the unchurched of our city by providing caring structures for families, providing diversity in worship, providing small caring groups, and knowledge of spiritual gifts.
1. We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God's word.
2. We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of this church.
3. We are committed to small group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversion, and leadership development takes place.
4. We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the church. Body of Christ
5. We are committed to the ministries of this church being carried out by non-ordained servants. This will be accomplished through training opportunities and through practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in various ministries in the church.
6. We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, lifestyle, or whatever. We value diversity.
7. We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
8. We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all of ministries. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gifts to the best of his or her ability.
9. We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.
Page Seen: 1,386 times