For about three decades since his supernatural encounter with the Lord, where he was called into a WORLD PROPHETIC And EVANGELISTIC MINISTRY, Prophet Lazarus Shehu has been actively involved in WORLD EVANGELISM AND MISSIONS work across the world, with signs ,wonders and strange manifestations of miracles following.
He resigned as a Branch Accountant of a Bank many years ago to fulfill God's mandate for his life.
He is a widely traveled man of God , who preaches the life-giving gospel ofJesus Christ across Nigeria and various countries around the world.
1. Harvesting the Last hour souls before rapture.
2. Setting the captives free.
3. Proclaiming to the world that the second coming of Christ is at hand.
4. Preparing the saints for the second coming of Christ.
STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
At lazarus shehu ministries int'l, a.k.a Last hour ministries we believe that:
1. Jesus Christ is the son of God and that He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day He rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, where He remains at the right hand of Almighty.
2. After death eternal life begins either in Heaven or in Hell based on one's decision to live according to God's Word - the Bible - or to rebel against it.
3. When the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.
4. The Bible was written and inspired by God.
5. Faith is acting on the Word of God.
6. Water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. We believe in Jesus and the authority in His name.
7. The indwelling of and baptism in, the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
8. Divine healing - the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truth written in God's Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer, and that by His stripes we are already healed.
9. That tithes and offerings should be freely given to your Local Church. The Local Church is the place of Membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and grow spiritually.
10.In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair.
Page Seen: 282 times