1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative, Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth in Sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicariour and atoning death throught His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the Father in the "Blessed Hope" - the catching away of the church, and His personal return in power and glory to rule for 1,000 years.
4. We believe that the only means of salvation is through repentance and faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. We further believe the regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life: sanctification is both positional and progressive.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Campsite Ministries, Inc. is a 501c3 ministry that allows us to give the tax deductions for contributions. We depend primarily upon monthly contributions from interested individuals and churches. We do not receive any monies or grants from the United States Government. Directors/Chaplains can raise their own support by doing their own deputation work. 100% of a Director's / Chaplain's support goes to that individual. Only the office secretary/treasurer is paid a salary.
Page Seen: 1,190 times