Global Harvest Foundation (GHF) is an Interdenominational Christian Mission Agency with a Mission: "To help Mobilize, Equip and Empower the Body of Christ in Cameroon and Worldwide for the End-Time Harvest" (John 4:35).
The seed for Global Harvest Foundation was sown in November 1992 with the establishment of a Christian Resource Center founded by Pastor David C. Ngwa. In December 2001, the ministries of the Center expanded, thus the need for a name change to the present name. The Head Office is Buea, South West Region, Cameroon, W. Africa.
1. To make available sound and timely Mission Information and general Christian Resources to the Church and the Community.
2. To provide Christian Care & Counseling Services to the hurting and needy.
3. To motivate individuals to Study and Apply the Word of God in their daily lives, families, enviroments, etc.
4. To organize Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Prayer Retreats and Special Events for Church Growth and Development.
5. To motivate, encourage and facilitate entry into the Mission field by identifying young men and women upon whom the "Call" of God is evident: Train, Mentor, Credential and Release into the area wherein the Lord has called them.
6. To establish Research and Educational facilities for the Training and Equipping of Leadership for a successful Bible-based ministry. These skills would include: Effective Evangelism of the lost, especially un-reached People Groups, Systematic Teaching of the Saved, Church Planting, Biblical Counseling and encouragement of the sick, grieving and depressed with the true comfort that comes from the Word of God etc.
7. To Partner and/or Affiliate with other Ministries, Churches or Organizations in Africa, Europe, America etc. to Empower the Body of Christ in Cameroon towards effectively fulfilling the Great Commission of Mt. 28:18-20.
QUICK MINISTRY LINKS: www.globalharvest.org, www.uscwm.org, www.netministries.org, www.step-by-step.org, www.jesusfilm.com, www.ebcwa.org.au, www.care.org.uk, www.mdivs.edu, www.wmpress.org, www.daystar.com, www.theapostolicchurchcameroon.org, www.missionfrontiers.org, www.gospel.org.nz.
"DO YOU NOT SAY, FOUR MONTHS MORE AND THEN THE HARVEST?, I TELL YOU, OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE FIELDS! THEY ARE RIPE FOR HARVEST" (JOHN 4:35).
Page Seen: 7,282 times