"Transforming Christian lives through the passionate teaching of Christian doctrine in order to discover and equip Christian leaders so that the churches as the Body of Christ might glory the Lord as they grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ proclaiming the gospel to various communities so that churches might become environments for spiritual growth, temples of worship, and centers for evangelism."
Instructor- Wayne Conrad, MA from Criswell College
Dean / Instructor - Jeff Gregory, Th.M Reformed Theological Seminary
Faith Community Meetinghouse- 4701 Virginia Ave, Dallas, Texas
Tuesday 7 to 9 P.M. An Introduction to Christian Apologetics
Our Motto - Doxology and Theology
We affirm our faith in . . .
1. The one true God of Scriptural revelation who is the Creator; He is eternal, holy, sovereign and truine in His nature.
2. The Bible, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of God written and authorative for all belief and practice. In it God has spoken to mankind and has given it to make us wise unto salvation.
3. Jesus, the son of Mary, as incarnate God, born of a virgin, true man, yet sinless, who is the Messiah.
4. The Holy Spirit, who is God, active and present in our world, the lifegiver and revealer of Jesus, and the deposit-guarantee of the believer's salvation. He is our Teacher and He empowers the church for witness, service and worship.
5. God who is the Savior, active in sovereign love through our Lord Jesus Christ to rescue sinners by His atoning sacrifice for sin and to adopt them as His sons, and who endows them with His blessings for the praise of His glorious grace.
6.The work of salvation which is the work of the Father who purposed redemption, the Word enfleshed, His Son Jesus, who secured salvation, and the Holy Spirit, who applies salvation to the lives of God's people.
7. The message of reconcilation which calls men and women to repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. What God works for us in Jesus Christ He works in us by Hos Holy Spirit with a resulting life of trust and obedience, praise and prayer, submission and service, all to the praise of His glory.
Take control of the web page by creating a user account now and using the ASSIGNED ID and PASSWORD assigned to you at the time the website was created to associate your web page with your new user account. If you have an existing user account, sign in and add the site to your account dashboard.
If you don't have the ID/Password combination for this page, please type the code '' below to have it sent to the e-mail address on file.
Page Seen: 2,100 times