Providing Free Web Pages for Churches, Ministries, and Charities Since 1995

Berachah Ministries

17, Jethlia Vihar, New Osmanpura • Aurangabad-431 005, Maharashtra 431 005 • India • +91-240-358507/see/charmin/CM05652

Share Our Page

STATEMENT OF FAITH

The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.

That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in Power and Glory.

The deity of the Holy Spirit equal to God the Father and God the Son. He completely resides in, comforts, intercedes, and empowers every believer to live a victorious life.

The sinful condition of man, whose total depravity makes necessary the new birth.

Perfect atonement through the Grace of God by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. This is the only means of Salavation.

The Salavation gained through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ is available to any one who will accept it.

The resurrection of the saved unto everlasting life. The resurrection of those who are not saved to face everlasting punishment.

The CHURCH is the body and the bride of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again. Christ now intercede for those born again thus securing their salavation.

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ from Berachah Ministries, Aurangabad, India. We are a bunch of simple people who love Jesus and worship Him.

Aurangabad is a historical city located in the Maharashtra State of western India. The world famous monuments known as Ellora and Ajanta are situated near Aurangabad. People from all over the world visit this city to see these monuments. These monuments are an enormous monolithic single rock hill carvings in architectural form and splendid paintings.

The population of Aurangabad is 1.2 million. 99% of the population are Hindus and Muslims and the rest 1% are Christians. Christians are persecuted in our country. Many servants of God were killed and burnt alive in the most inhuman manner. We are not disheartened, because, the Bible says the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church and we believe persecutions always follow revival.

God gave Berachah Ministries a vision to start a home for orphans and poor children for their spiritual upbringing simultaneously providing them with the basics needs in this poverty stricken region. We want to provide these less fortunate orphans and destitutes a shelter, care, love, spiritual and physical nourishment and education. There is no Government grant or subsidy. We solely depend on the caring and generous people. The objective is to provide a long time hands-on humanitarian aid to enable these orphans and destitutes to become a productive memeber of the society.

We request you to pray and extend a helping hand as the Lord leads you for this noble cause.

We love you all in the name of Jesus and would like to be friends with you.

BELOVED, I WISH ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER AND BE IN HEALTH, EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH.....3 JOHN:2

Your loving brother,

Evg. K.R.ANDREWS.

Update This Web Page

Take control of the web page by creating a user account now and using the ASSIGNED ID and PASSWORD assigned to you at the time the website was created to associate your web page with your new user account. If you have an existing user account, sign in and add the site to your account dashboard.

I Don't Remember Our ID/Password?

If you don't have the ID/Password combination for this page, please type the code '' below to have it sent to the e-mail address on file.

Map & Directions

Page Seen: 3,079 times