SARNIA SCHOOL OF MINISTRY works in conjunction with Sarnia Christian Center and the Pentecostal Holiness Church of Canada, as well as, Southwest College of Christian Ministries, Bethany, OK.
Our school is designed to assist the local church in fulfilling its responsibilities of:
1. Becoming a dynamic evangelistic center
2. Equipping the saints a) to train those who want a better understanding of foundational truths to better serve in the local church. b) to train those who are gifted and desiring to be sent out by the local church to plant new churches.
1. Sarnia School of Ministry endeavors to train and discipline the mind through sound academic study until the "Mind of Christ" beomes ours.
2. We endeavor to train the spirit until the ministers of Christ become as "ministers a flame of fire" (Heb.1:7).
3. We also train in ministry as we provide on-the-job training, as it were. Phil.4:9 says, "Those things that they had both learned, and received and heard, and seen in me, DO...." >That is demonstration< If you are interested in attending SSOM call or write for free information at the following addresses: SARNIA SCHOOL OF MINISTRY 1299 Murphy Road, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada N7S 2Y7 Tel. (519) 542 - 8870 or (519) 742 - 1037 Fax. (519) 542 - 7904 e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org We would to love to hear from you and if you are unable to attend classes we also have correspondence studies available. God bless as you become a life-long student of the Word.
Take control of the web page by creating a user account now and using the ASSIGNED ID and PASSWORD assigned to you at the time the website was created to associate your web page with your new user account. If you have an existing user account, sign in and add the site to your account dashboard.
If you don't have the ID/Password combination for this page, please type the code '' below to have it sent to the e-mail address on file.
Page Seen: 2,753 times