Hostel for University students
Karana Community (Senior Residential Living)
Drop in Centre
Prayer Breakfast - Tuesdays 7 am Possums playgroup - a ministry to young families. Playgroups for 2-3 year olds where parents or carers must attend sessions with children and 2 kinder sessions each week where parents are rostered to help. Vietnamese Ministry - includes youth group, womens group, home Bible study groups and Sunday worship at 12 noon. Various Bible study groups during the week which vary at times. Groups for young mothers, students, Vietnamese etc.
In response to God's acceptance, love and forgiveness, we covenant before Him and with each other to journey together from our many different starting points, seeking:
* to foster a close relationship with God in order to grow more like Jesus and to live out our professed faith in word and deed;
* to be faithful in coming together with others of the community to worship God, to listen to, care for, support and nurture each other, striving for honesty, expressing forgiveness and acceptance, being open to be challenged and encouraged;
* to search out the truth in Scripture and in each other and to express our understanding of this in ways relevant to today's world through attitudes, life and actions;
* to pray together and alone, following the example of Jesus, yearning to know God and His purposes for us;
* to search out, affirm and nurture each other's gifts and to seek creative expression for them as the Spirit leads;
* to give faithfully, generously and regularly of our time, abilities and resources to enable the Church to realise its vision and purpose;
* to accept the responsibility to make know what God has done in Jesus, to make known the love of God to the wider community and world.
Acknowledging our constant need of God's guidance, strength and forgiveness, we affirm this covenant.
Take control of the web page by creating a user account now and using the CHURCH ID and PASSWORD assigned to you at the time the website was created to associate your web page with your new user account. If you have an existing user account, sign in and add the site to your account dashboard.
If you don't have the ID/Password combination for this page, please type the code '' below to have it sent to the e-mail address on file.
Page Seen: 2,499 times