The full Gospel Church has been called to proclaim the Gospel Ministry for the whole Man.
This includes the Development of Man Spiritually, Physically, Mentally, Economically and Socially. Therefore God has Raised This Ministry.
1. To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost and to encourage them to identify with the body through the local assembly.
2. To make Disciples, by teaching the Word, nurturing the believers and training them for the work in the Ministry.
3. To encourage each believer to develop a Prayer Ministry privately and to faithfully participate in congregational Intercessory Prayer.
4. To help each Disciple develope in his Ministry Gift, the Spirit Manifestation Gifts and assimilate that person in the body.
5. To demonstrate Christ through our service to the community and support of Missions to the world.
6. To promote both Christian and secular Education for the mental (soulish) development of our children.
7. To create an atmosphere for Worship to the Glory of God which includes the Word, Praise, Singing and Giving.
8. To promote Fellowship among the believers through Small Groups.
9. To encourage families to worship together in the Spirit of Unity, Faith, Love and Power so that satan can not divide them.
10. To teach the Word of Faith which prepares one for eternal life, but also equips one to live the abundant life.
11. To call, train and develope people for Multiple-Staff Ministry and/or to be sent out as Ambassadors.
Church Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 am- 500 pm
CALVARY COGIC Intercessory Prayer, Monday through Friday at 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Prayer is going forth with Power of the Holy Ghost and The Lord is meeting us here in a mighty outpouring of his Spirit to meet the needs of his Church. We are experiencing His Glory and His Power to impact and empower us for this end time Evangelistic Ministry.
If you can not join us here for Intercessory Prayer, Please join with us wherever you are at 10:00 am. to lift up our Pastors, Churches, all Leaders, our Communities, and our Country. (1 Timothy 2:1-4 )
METROPOLITAN ECCLESIASTICAL JURISDICTION SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRELATE BISHOP J. BERNARD HACKWORTH
Page Seen: 2,278 times