Providing Free Web Pages for Churches, Ministries, and Charities Since 1995
Pettis Memorial CME Church
121 South Coanza St. P. O. Box 2685 • West Helena, AR 72390 • United States • 870.572.0580 • CME
Share Our Page
COMMISSION ON MEMBERSHIP AND EVANGELISM
* STREET MINISTRY - The Commission On Membership and Evangelism conducts its "Street Witnessing" every fifth Saturday and each fifth Sunday the Sunday School takes the Word of God to the streets, ministering to the people who live in the area. Tracts and Bibles are distributed to all who will listen to the Good News of Jesus Christ.
* MARY HELEN STEPHENS BIBLE CLASS- Every Friday at 3:30 p.m. Bible School Classes are held for the residents of the Crestpark Nursing Center.
* TRANSPORTATION -Anyone needing transportation to Sunday School or 11:00 services, call 870-572-0580.
CELEBRATING 2000 YEARS OF JESUS
IN WORD, WORSHIP, AND WITNESS:
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
* RADIO MINISTRY - THE WOMEN OF THE DELTA: An uplifting weekly radio program is taped at Pettis Memorial C.M.E. Church and broadcast every Saturday at 12:00 noon on KJIW 94.5FM
* PETTIS MEMORIAL CLOTHES CLOSET - Distributing clothes to individuals in need, on the 4th Saturday of every month, please call 870-572-0580. Donations are always welcome.
* FOOD FOR THE NEEDY - Donations of canned and dry goods are collected at the church for pick-up by the Grace Food Pantry. Have all donations at the church prior to the first Monday of each month. Food Pantry associates pick up the goods each first Monday for distribution to the needy people of Helena and West Helena.
* TUTORING - Tutoring is available in the core course subjects, (Math, English, Science, Social Studies, and Reading), Tutoring will be available upon request. Please make your requests by calling 870-572-0580.
PETTIS MEMORIAL C.M.E. CHURCH
DAYCARE AND LEARNING CENTER, INC.
We are more than a babysitter. We are a Learning Center in the truest sense of the term. This Learning Center offers infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers, an enviroment to grow physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. Our students are exposed to and surrounded by a variety of learning experiences including art, music, physical education, pre-language, and pre-math skills. Nutritious breakfasts, lunches and snacks are prepared by our dedicated staff. All of this teaching, learning and growing takes place in a loving, Christian environment. Our director, Mrs. Mary P. Smith, is a retired educator with over 40 years of educational experience. The Pettis Memorial CME Church Daycare and Learning Center, Inc., is a non-profit Outreach Ministry of the Pettis Memorial CME Church. We are licensed by the State of Arkansas to care for children ages 0 to 5 years old. Our hours of operation are Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you would like to make a charitable contribution to the Center please make your checks payable to: The Pettis Memorial CME Church Daycare and Learning Center, INC., P.O. Box 2685; West Helena, AR 72390.
Your, tax deductible, contributions will be welcomed and appreciated. Please help us, help the children of our community. For more information please call 870.572.0580
Take control of the web page by creating a user account now and using the CHURCH ID and PASSWORD assigned to you at the time the website was created to associate your web page with your new user account. If you have an existing user account, sign in and add the site to your account dashboard.
I Don't Remember Our ID/Password?
If you don't have the ID/Password combination for this page, please type the code '' below to have it sent to the e-mail address on file.